Terms & Shipping
Terms and Conditions
- Our organisation is Tempranillo Pty Ltd t/a Vinifera Wines ABN 69 136 855 251
- It is illegal for us to sell alcohol to persons under 18 years of age. By entering and confirming payment details in our shopping area, you are certifying that you are 18 years of age or older.
- Vintages are subject to change but we will advise customers by email or telephone if this is the case before dispatch of stock. The customer has the option to confirm, cancel or modify their order at this time.
- If a customer is unhappy with their wine purchase in any way, we are happy to provide a full refund or replacement providing that ¾ of the quality of the original order is returned unopened and intact. Customers can only request a refund within 14 days of purchase.
- Copyright for the information available in this site is owned by Vinifera Wines. Trademarks used on this site to describe companies and their products are trademarks of those companies or the registered proprietor of the relevant trade mark and may not be copied, downloaded, reproduced, modified, or distributed in any way (except as an integral part of an authorised copy of material appearing at this site) without prior written permission.
- Vinifera Wines protects and respects your privacy. Vinifera Wines will always protect your privacy and will not give out your sensitive information to any third parties unless legally obligated by a court order.
- We can ship within Australia ONLY. Please contact email@example.com for inquiries regarding international shipping.
- Shipping is FREE for all orders over $100. A $10 flat rate will apply to all other orders.
- All orders are shipped via Australia Post or Fastway couriers and will be dispatched within 48 business hours of receipt of payment. Shipping times can vary and may take anywhere between 3 and 10 business days.
- The contract is made at the licensed premises, 194 Henry Lawson Drive, Mudgee NSW 2850 from where the goods will be dispatched under our liquor licence no. LIQW824008885
- Anyone at the nominated delivery address who receives the goods is presumed to be authorised to receive the goods.
- While we will use all reasonable endeavours to deliver by any requested or agreed date, we do not guarantee delivery on that date and we are not liable for any loss resulting from late delivery.
- All credit card payments are processed securely through the eWay Payment Gateway and National Australia Bank. Vinifera Wines Pty Ltd does not store any credit card information on our servers.
- No obligation to sell the goods will arise until we accept your order, and receive payment. Orders cannot be cancelled once accepted, unless by arrangement with us.
- Our prices are in Australian Dollars and are subject to variation – the price payable for the goods is the price applicable on the date when we confirm your order.
- The quoted price does not include the delivery and handling fee (if applicable) in respect of each order. The total amount payable is the price for each of the goods, together with the applicable delivery and handling fee.